UD's research cyberinfrastructure includes many physical and virtual components. Examples include networks, compute servers, mass storage servers, image and video servers, computing sites, videoconferencing and teleconferencing sites and services, application software, cloud-based collaboration tools, survey research tools, data collections and web services, and training resources.
Physical and virtual resources
- Hardware (Information Technologies and departmental)
- Virtual hosted servers at UD (Windows, Linux/FreBSD/Solaris, for fee)
- Mills HPC cluster & UD's Community Cluster Program
- XSEDE (formerly TeraGrid) resources (High performance computing, visualization and storage)
- Image and video servers
- UD networks and network applications
- Computing sites
- Videoconferencing sites
- Conference-calling service (using an 800-number for more than 3 people)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) support, software and data
- Qualtrics web-survey tool (new account) (tutorials/doc) (UD consulting)
- UDThesis styles for dissertations and theses (Master's and Senior) on Microsoft Word and LaTeX.
- Training resources