LearnIT Express is a new series of 10- to 15-minute video sessions UD Information Technologies is webcasting every week. Recordings are also available for viewing at other times.
Watch LearnIT Express sessions
live at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesdays.
The link for viewing sessions is active from 3:55 p.m. until each Express session is done.
All LearnIT Express sessions are recorded. To view the list of archived LearnIT Express sessions, go to the Recorded LearnIT Courses and Resources page and type "express" in the Search box.
If you watch the class live, you can participate in a live
Notes about live chat:
About LearnIT Express
Each session will demonstrate or introduce a different IT topic. These short video presentations are not meant to teach you everything there is to know about a topic. Instead, each will be designed to increase your awareness about different technology tools and services that could help you accomplish your work more easily.
LearnIT Express sessions will often introduce a topic covered in one of our full-length LearnIT@UD classes. For example, after watching the LearnIT Express session about Excel Pivot Tables, you might want to attend an upcoming 90-minute class about Pivot Tables or watch a recording from a previous session. You can find that 90-minute class on the LearnIT@UD calendar or view the recorded session listed on our Recorded LearnIT@UD Courses Web page.
Contact us to suggest future topics for the LearnIT Express series.
Accessing LearnIT Express
- Each LearnIT Express session will be listed on the LearnIT@UD calendar. You can follow the link on the calendar to register for a session; registration is not required, but by registering you'll be sure to receive notifications of future LearnIT Express sessions.
- To watch a session live, go to this URL after 3:55 p.m. on Wednesdays: http://www.udel.edu/001164. Each LearnIT Express session will begin at 4:00 p.m. (Link for viewing live sessions active from 3:55 p.m. until each Express session is done.)
- If you provide your name and click on the Login button,
you can use live chat to ask
questions during the presentation. When logging in, you can use
your first name, last name, or initials--your UDelNet
ID is not required. Notes about live chat:
- Don't log in to the live chat until you see the title of the session in the video window on the left.
- Maximize your browser window so you can see the live chat postings.
- If you refresh the browser page, you'll need to log in to live chat again.